WordPress is an Open Source Content Management System. WordPress is one of the definitely the world’s most popular CMS. The script is in its roots and when it is created more of a blog than a typical CMS. For a while now it’s been modernized and updated and it got thousands of plugins, what made it more CMS-like and actually as like other CMS.
The WordPress as an Open Source Management System is the first choice for most bloggers and designers, but it can also be successfully used for designing simple websites. WordPress is completely customizable and can be used for almost anything .WordPress started as just for blogging system, but now it work for full content management system and thousands of plugins, themes and widgets make work more easy and fast.
Steps To Install WordPress:-
- First, Download Wamp Server and Install it on PC
WordPress needs a server to run, so that why we are installing a local host server on our PC i.e. Wamp Server, You can also download XAMP and MAMP Server on your system.
- Then Download “Wordpress” for Installation
- Unzip the downloaded folder
- Copy and Paste the “Wordpress” folder
Copy the unzip folder from download folder and paste the folder in
- Create Database on “phpmyadmin”
- Now open your copied folder name on localhost
- Now click on “Let’s Go” Button
- Fill the next requirements
- Now click on “Run the Install”
- Fill the next Requirements
Hope this article helps you in installing WordPress and makes you clear how the Installation is done.