In Digital marketing world PPC (Pay per Click) is the term which most commonly used in advertising industry. Companies which belong to advertisement industry as advertisers always focus on PPC. Now the question is what is PPC? In short, it mechanism followed for serving ads and It is also known by Cost Per Click(CPC). Advertisers ever want traffic on their website so they invest in ads on the bases of pay per click. In which advertiser have to pay every time when anyone click on any ads of the advertiser. Some of the top sites that are accessible for Pay per click where you will get paid after clicking on ads as like Bidvertiser, Propeller Ads and Revenue hits etc.
Pay per click is the best technique to increase your business value and have great job opportunities about your career. Our company provides the marketing strategies for the search engine, social media for large interaction of clients. PPC advertising, usually via Google Ad-words is a great way to improve the quality of the clicks through to your website and PPC marketing skills help you to build the future of aviation.
“Search engine advertising is one of the most popular forms of PPC”
Scope of PPC Job in Chandigarh
Almost every company in India needs Digital Marketing. According to Economic Times Digital marketing to create 1.5 lakhs jobs. With both businesses and consumers increasingly shifting their focus to the digital medium, there will be 1.5 lakhs jobs available by 2016.
Future scope of PPC in India and around the world is high. PPC is the best option for your career today. Some features and specification in PPC and digital marketing is used -ad setup optimization, visitor tracking, geo targeting, city targeting, Website analysis, landing page optimization, budget monitoring etc. PPC is the strong technique in the world best marketing to being a best businessman. So you can begin a new career in an exciting and growing industry with the potential to earn good…
We provide the general opportunities roles of Digital marketing fields includes market requirement:
- Analytics Manager
- Content Marketing or Content Manager
- Email marketing Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager and Web Manager
- Ecommerce Manager
- PPC Search Manager
- Search Manager
- SEO Manager
- ORM Expert
- Social Media Manager or Community Manager
- Web Developer and Web Designer
Job Responsibility of PPC Manager
- We perform daily account management and of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a kind of clients.
- Relieve in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids.
- Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists.
- We provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Manage a team of PPC Executives.
- Define PPC strategy for a range of clients, including mobile and tablet campaigns.
- Manage PPC and Paid Media drive across all social and retargeting networks.
- Use key programs such as Google Adwords and Google Analytics to analyze and report on all campaigns for all clients throughout the year.
- We Manage a large scale PPC budgets for a range of clients.
- Optimized all pay per click activity, including bid management, copywriting and competitor benchmarking.
- Landing page testing and optimization.
- We provide relieve in the management of Display network placement lists on AdWords.
- We Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, client goals.
- Support the generation new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts.
- Work closely with the other team members to achieve client goals.
What Skills Are Needed To Get A Job In PPC?
- Experience in search engine marketing (SEM) and paid search (PPC).
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience with website analysis tools using including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms ( Ad-Words, Yahoo, Bing).
- AdWords / Bing certification a plus.
- Graduation degree preferred.
- Campaigns much better flexibity.
- A lack of complacency.
How to Apply for PPC Job
To apply for this position, send an email to our career mailbox with “firstname.lastname@example.org” in the subject row. In the email, make sure to include your resume (PDF preferred), cover letter, salary requirements, and any additional information you would feel relevant for this role.