Want to join Army Cadet College? Army Cadet College ACC is one of the best courses of Indian Army. Check out the procedure to join Army Cadet College as an officer here.
If many questions arise in your mind like how can you join ACC, eligibility criteria for joining, when you should join ACC after 12th or after graduation, which is the best Top 5 ACC Coaching Institute in Chandigarh and much more, then this article is really helpful to you all.
Table of Contents
What is ACC?
The Army Cadet College Wing trains soldiers from the regular army, navy and air force for commission as Officers in the Indian Army. The nature of training at ACC and NDA is nearly identical; both run a three-year degree course in science and humanities. The advantage, that the ACC cadets bring to the Army as officers are a deep understanding of the soldier life and a consequently better appreciation of the tasking of the men.
For more information visit here
& call : 9915109266
What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for ACC exam?
- Vacancies per course: 75(Twice in a year)
- Tentative Month of Publication of Notification: Notified by MP in March and August
- Age: 20-27 years
- Qualification: Class 12th pass or Equivalent.
- Marital Status: Unmarried / Married
- Likely Date of SSB: Sep to Nov for Jan Course Mar to May for Jul Course
- Training Academy: ACC Wing at IMA, Dehradun
- Duration of Training: Four Years (Three Years in ACC Wing & One Year at IMA)
ACC Exam Syllabus
The selection for admission to ACC is based on a written test and subsequent selection via service selection board. The nature of training at ACC is same as that of the NDA and ACC candidates complete their 3 years degree course while training. ACC exam syllabus and paper is divided into four parts. Following is the information in detail.
For Free Guidance Call Us 099151 09266
PAPER –I: GENERAL MENTAL ABILITY TEST:
This paper will be aimed at testing the candidate’s intellectual ability. This paper has two types of questions – Argument and data Sufficiency. There will be 150 objective type questions of two marks each. The paper will consist of three sections:
- Reasoning Ability (Verbal): 75 questions: 150 Marks
- Non – verbal Reasoning: 15 questions: 30 Marks
- Numerical Ability: 60 questions: 120 Marks
PAPER –II: CURRENT GENERAL AWARENESS
Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidate’s General Awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. The syllabus designed to include a test of mental ability, current general situational and military awareness. This will consist of 150 objective type questions of two marks each.
PAPER – III: INTERACTIVE COMMUNICATIVE ENGLISH
Questions in this component will be designed to test the candidate’s understanding and knowledge of English language, in particular, the communicative skill. There will be two papers for Interactive Communicative English.
- Part I will consist of 120 objective type questions of one mark each for a duration of one hour.
- Part II will consist of descriptive type questions for 180 marks for a duration of two hours.
PAPER –IV: ACADEMIC CONTENT TEST
There will be only one paper covering Mathematics, General Science and Humanities. There will be a total of 150 objective type questions of 3 marks each Topic to be included in each paper and the distribution of marks will be as under:
- Section A: Mathematics: 50 Questions: 100 Marks
- Section B: General Science: 50 Questions: 100 Marks
- Section C: Humanities: 50 Questions: 100 Marks Mental ability test is the easiest of all the topics which can be learned through some practice, Learning English is a long process.
After going through the ACC exam syllabus you must have realized how vast the syllabus is, it is hard and hence device your plan accordingly, you need 3 to 4 months of constant practice. Daily one to one and a half hour of intense practice is more than enough to pass this exam. It is better if you prefer coaching from Chandigarh Academy which will help you to achieve your goals.
Tips to prepare for ACC exam
- Try to set your own target each day and try to achieve them on daily basis. Make sure that the targets you set should be focused on factors that will actually help you to succeed in ACC exams.
- Practice old or previous year examination paper. This will give you a rough idea about the exam pattern and if you have time yourself, it can also be good practice for making sure that you are spending your time on each section.
- Study marking scheme while practicing previous question papers that can assist you in understanding the relative marking for different types of questions in the exam.
- Question paper analysis is the very best thing you can do as it may be useful to look at the trend in past examinations. You can check what types of questions are frequently asked or what topic is tested the most etc. Use your own analysis as a tool to highlight the important topics in the syllabus.
- Revision is a must for every exam. Allocate sufficient time in your plan to revise the syllabus. It is good to go through the whole syllabus when there are two or three days left for the exam.
- Sleep well and take proper diet is also necessary for your brain.
After checking details of ACC exam the main focus is to choose the best ACC Coaching Institute in Chandigarh. Now, check the list of top 5 ACC Coaching Institute in Chandigarh.
1. Chandigarh Academy – Govt Approved ISO Certified Academy
Chandigarh Academy is the only organization which is well known for its Best ACC Coaching in Chandigarh. For ACC Coaching you will find experienced and permanent team that will prepare students for ACC exam
The Particular caliber of skill and talent followed by Chandigarh Academy ensure that every Cadet who join us for coaching, feels fully confident, satisfied and properly prepared for the exam.
To appear for ACC exam a candidate has to go through a two phase selection process. One is written exam other is SSB interview. Chandigarh Academy explores the Best and Top Institute for ACC Coaching In Chandigarh. With our dedicated faculty, we are able to get remarkable results in past years
For more information visit here:
- Name: Chandigarh Academy – ISO Certified Academy
- Address: Building No 54-55, 3rd Floor, Sector 34, Chandigarh, 160022
- Phone: 099151 09266
- Website: http://www.chandigarhacademy.com/
2. Surbhi Academy – Best Academy for ACC Coaching
Surbhi Academy Coaching in Chandigarh is a tradition of innovation and excellence continue with’s quality of education that it imparts to ACC (Army Cadet College) aspirants and its dedication & devotion towards their success in different Defense competitive examinations.
Surbhi Academy conducts regular mock tests to ensure students are mentally prepared for the exam and know exactly how to approach the exam and what to expect. Examination specific and comprehensive study materials of notes, practice sets, assignments and worksheets are provided for preparation. Students can take advantage of the vast experience of subject and examination expert faculty.
To book your demo classes in Surbhi Academy, kindly visit the address given below:
- Name: Surbhi Academy
- Address: Building No 54-55, 3rd Floor, Back Side, Sector 34 A, Sector 34, Chandigarh, 160022
- Phone: 099153 37448
- Website: http://www.surbhiacademy.com
3. Minerva Academy
Preparation for ACC written examination is being professionally organized by Minerva Academy. The entire syllabus including current affairs and GK are being covered. A lot of questions, which have been covered during the classes helps to crack the exam.
A highly competent and committed team of faculty, comprising of well-qualified mentors from their respective spheres cover the syllabus and the teaching is oriented to cover various aspects of the examination after analysing the previous papers
The course is run over a period of seven weeks course. They conduct weekly tests to monitor the progress of students. Special emphasis is laid on improving performance in English and current affairs. Courses are being run regularly and generally start on the first week of the month.
Address: NH 21, V.P.O. Daon, Mohali, Punjab 160014
4. IBS coaching
ACC exam demand is increasing drastically year by year. Hence making the exam more and more competitive and one mark difference could mean selection or rejection of the candidate. There are limited seats, so students who are serious must get the edge above others for which coaching is a must. Any concept doubts can be cleared right away, thus students can build strong fundamentals.
IBS coaching has achieved an enviable and unbeatable record of success for imparting coaching for ACC Exam. IBS coaching Institute is the Premier, the Oldest and the Best Academy for Services Selection Board (SSB) Interviews for officer level entry into the Armed Forces of India (Army, Navy, and Air Force).
5. New career Academy
The written coaching at the New Career Academy is handled by very experienced professors who are an expert on the subject. Extensive class room sessions, solving of previous year question papers, guess papers and weekly test are immensely success oriented.
Comprehensive study material, syllabus based teaching and generating ability to solve the question papers at the quickest possible time helps our candidate to attend to all questions the within the time frame of written Exam.
They pool in the expertise of various faculties from our different branches and create one consolidated training module which ensures the highest rate of success. The learning environment created is best in the country. Hi tech learning technologies, Air conditioned class rooms and state of the art facilities are unmatchable.
While it’s no doubt that coaching centres can help you save time and guide you in the right direction when it comes to exam patterns, format and materials, Chandigarh Academy is the best. Let the coaching centre act as your stepping stone and help you focus your efforts in the right direction and we hope that our list of Top 5 ACC Coaching Institute in Chandigarh would help you in this regards. Cheers.
For any query call 099153 37448