To make it clear or simple, digital marketing or we can say online marketing is nothing but marketing of any product or service done through internet. It’s like “new-age” marketing system which is different from the conservative or traditional systems of marketing or advertising. It is different from traditional marketing due to the point that digital marketing offers the advantage of monitoring the complete aspects related to your marketing strategy. And of course this observing can be accomplished in a real time basis.
Currently these days, people spend a huge amount of time over the internet. The boom of social networking websites in these years has attracted more and more people to their laptops and mobile devices. According to recent surveys, it is assessed that an active Facebook user spends an hour on Facebook each day on a regular. The Internet has become a crucial part of the lives of many. Digital marketing too feats this situation to the maximum.
Digital marketing techniques are applied via many means. These methods make use of search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing and also accepts methods like email marketing, creating websites, banners etc.
Table of Contents
Benefits of Digital Marketing Over Traditional Marketing
- As already conversed in the introduction part, the utmost benefit of digital marketing is that it eases the scope of monitoring online campaigns, which is otherwise not possible in the case of outbound marketing methods.
- Real time examination can be done in matters related to defining traffic to your website, knowing conversion rates and many others.
- Creating investigations, producing visitors, getting your target audience, branding related possibilities and many other benefits are associated with digital marketing.
- Worldwide exposure – The information that you share can be accessed from any part of the globe. Even you can control or make a preference over your target locations.
- Compared to traditional marketing, the cost of setting up a digital marketing is very less.
- In order to device a digital marketing campaign, your important necessities are a computer, internet connection and an in-depth knowledge in digital marketing.
Who should learn digital marketing training program?
Joining an internet marketing training course is a “must do” for anyone would like to get into internet marketing. Reaching from a company CEO to a housewife, rather anyone with a simple knowledge of internet can follow this course.
- Marketing Professionals- Advertising professionals who own a Master’s degree, Business development Executives, or other experienced persons who have been in to advertising must take up this course. For marketing professionals, taking up online marketing training program should not be regarded as an option to consider later.
- Beneficial for housewives – A massive majority of housewives have plenty time at home after performing their daily routine works. Those housewives who are attentive to make some extra income from online marketing can surely take up the digital marketing course. For example, paintings, art works, handicrafts, dress materials etc. can be marketed via online with the least spending.
- Students- Students following BBA, MBA, B. Tech and other advertising oriented courses can take up digital marketing course as a part time course along with their daily studies. It helps as an extra bonus at the time of interviews and can boost up your job profile. Moreover, the persons shall be eligible for assignment in IT industry as SEO analyst, Digital marketing Executive etc.
- Company CEO – The CEO can screen the marketing plans or policies adopted by his/her company and can organize the implementation procedures with the entire team. Having a though understanding of online marketing concepts and technicalities makes CEO talented or proficient of providing his/her influence and proposals to the marketing wing.
Hope, this article will help you to choose digital Marketing course from best institute in Chandigarh.