As Digital Media rapidly growing the Career in Digital Marketing is one of the hottest choices among Students & Professionals and business owners etc.
But before getting to choose digital marketing profession an obvious question is ‘How much salary I can expect?
Salaries in Digital Marketing profession are based on numbers of parameters especially like:
Required Digital Marketing Skills & Knowledge: The Digital marketing skills and knowledge is the 1st and important parameter to help you getting your first dream job as Digital Marketer / SEO. At on the stage of fresher, many of us not have professional experience, but if we commitment in acquiring required digital marketing knowledge & skills through professional industry-recognized digital marketing training course or internship are going to play an major role in getting your first job or salary.
Qualification & Certificates: While there’s no pre-requisite in special degree or diploma to enter into digital marketing. If the candidate have relevant skills (e.g. communication, creativity, analytical reasoning) are naturally going to benefit the candidate. Either you are 12th passed or any type of degree diploma you have. You are eligible for the Digital Marketing Job.
After taking the certification of Digital Marketing or SEO, you can apply below mentioned profiles:-
2) Digital Marketer
3) Social Media Expert
SEO Salary and Job Responsibility
Below is the following Responsibilities of SEO Executive (Search Engine Optimizer)
1. Review and analyze Website (On Page & off Page SEO)
2. Identify the need to improved areas and required changes
3. Operating knowledge of various tools like – Ahref, SemRush, Google Analytics, Google Search Console etc.
4. Competetator Audit
5. Keyword Research.
6. Ensure websites are filled with optimal keywords.
7. Prepare detailed strategy reports.
8. Run pay-per-click campaigns.
9. Improve a company’s organic search results.
10. Write effective headlines, descriptions, and tags.
11. Keywords placements to gain most organic traffic.
Starting Salary of SEO executive salary is 8,000 to 10,000/- Rs. Per Month.
Note: – Salary depends upon your knowledge and company to company.
Digital Marketer Salary and Job Responsibility
1) Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
2) Monitoring Ad Campaign and Budgets.
3) Developing and Designing Social Media Platforms.
4) Making reports on marketing campaign performance (ROI)
5) Coordinate team to improve marketing & organic results.
6) Aware about the latest trends and Google Algorithm updates and changes affecting our industry.
7) Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
8) Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
Salary of Digital Marketer (Fresher) starting from 10,000 to 12,000/- Rs. per Month
Social Media Expert Salary and Job Responsibility
1) Implement and manage social media strategy and Brand Engagements.
2) Identify the most important social media KPIs
3) Managing social media content of company or clients
4) Analysis the success of every social media campaign
5) Know the latest social media best practices and technologies
6) Use various social media marketing tools such as Buffer, Appsumo
7) Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
8) Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
9) Hire and train others in the team
10) Provide constructive feedback
Social Media expert salary – starting from 12000/- to 15000/-Rs. Per Month
Conclusion: – The above mentioned salary is varying up to your knowledge and company to company. Fresher will be getting lower package. After getting relevant experience you package will be go higher rapidly.