Top 5 LLB Coaching Institutes in Chandigarh – Chandigarh, the capital of Punjab and Haryana, is a hub for various LLB Coaching Institutes. For the law entrance exam, i.e. it can be considered one of the best city for preparation for the exam. There are various LLB Coaching Institutes in Chandigarh. Here is the list of Top 5 LLB Coaching Institutes in Chandigarh
The LL.B. is the most common law degree offered and conferred by Indian universities which have a duration of three years. Almost all law universities follow a standard LL.B. curriculum, wherein students are exposed to the required bar subjects. The LL.B. is the most common law degree offered and conferred by Indian universities which have a duration of three years. Almost all law universities follow a standard LL.B. curriculum, wherein students are exposed to the required bar subjects.
Eligibility Criteria for Appearing in LAW entrance
For U G Program
- Passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with the minimum of: –
(a) Forty-five percent (45%) marks in case of candidates belonging to Unreserved/OBC/ (Specially Abled Persons) Categories and
(b) Forty percent (40%) marks in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST Category
- Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination in April/May 2017 are also eligible for appearing in the CLAT-2017 examination. However, they shall be required to produce an evidence of their passing the qualifying examination at the time of admission, failing which they shall lose their right to be considered for admission.
- No upper age limit is prescribed for appearing in CLAT-2017. *
* Bar Council of India has come with a new circular which prescribed that as per the clause 28 of the legal education rules 2008, the maximum age for seeking admission in the 5 years integrated program is 20 years. But this not finalized yet.
For P G Programme
- LL.B. or equivalent degree in law examination with a minimum of 55% marks in case of Unreserved/OBC/ (Especially abled persons) categories and 50% marks in case of SC/ST category
- Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination in March/April 2017 are also eligible for appearing in the CLAT-2017 examination. However, they shall be required to produce evidence of their passing the qualifying examination in the respective National Law Universities at the time of admission failing which they shall lose their right to be considered for admission.
- No upper age limit is prescribed for appearing in CLAT-2017
- English including comprehension-
The English section will test the candidates’ proficiency in English based on comprehension passages and grammar. In the comprehension section, candidates will be questioned on their understanding of the passage and its central theme, meanings of words used therein etc. The grammar section requires correction of incorrect grammatical sentences, filling in blanks in sentences with appropriate words, etc.
- General Knowledge and Currents Affairs-
As far as general knowledge is concerned; the candidates will be tested on their general awareness including static general knowledge. Questions on current affairs will test candidates on their knowledge of current affairs.
This section will test candidate’s knowledge on elementary mathematics, i.e. maths taught up to Class X.
- Legal Aptitude-
This section will test candidate’s interest towards study of law, research aptitude and problem-solving ability. Questions will be framed with the help of legal propositions (described in the paper), and a set of facts to which the said proposition has to be applied. Some propositions may not be “true” in the real sense (e.g. the legal proposition may be that any person who speaks in a movie hall and disturbs others that are watching the movie will be banned from entering any movie theatre across India for one year). Candidates will have to assume the “truth” of these propositions and answer the questions accordingly.
- Logical Reasoning- The purpose of the logical reasoning section is to test the candidate’s ability to identify patterns, logical links and rectify illogical arguments. It will include a wide variety of logical reasoning questions such as syllogisms, logical sequences, analogies, etc. However, visual reasoning will not be tested.
Top 5 LLB Coaching Institutes in Chandigarh with Fee Details
Here we have penned down Top 5 LLB Coaching Institutes in Chandigarh that are famously spread across Chandigarh. Along herewith we have mentioned their course duration, fees, syllabus, center location, address, phone number, website and other details for the convenience of the students.
1. Chandigarh Academy
Chandigarh Academy is another institute that’s famous over the tri-city it is located in region 34a, Chandigarh, Mohali, and Panchkula. in Chandigarh Academy, the students have become particular observe material. Every individual is given time and individual consideration so they can get their doubts clear. Chandigarh Academy in Chandigarh has made its existence felt within the 3 years of its inception in the tri-city area and is hence deserved a spot on the top 5 LAW Entrance Coaching institutes in Chandigarh.
- Address: SCO-54-55, 3rd, and Top Floor, Sector 34-A, CHANDIGARH, INDIA
- Phone No: 9915109266
- Website: www.chandigarhacademy.com/
2. Surbhi Academy
Surbhi Academy is placed in 34a, Chandigarh. The institute is famous throughout the tri-city vicinity for its performance. Above this, the conductive atmosphere helps the students prepare for exams better. Newer methods which help one crack the exam are brought into practice while the study material is prepared fresh each year to ensure best results at the end. with all of this, it will become one of the excellent LAW training institutes in Chandigarh and one should pass for a counseling consultation right here to understand greater approximately the Institute.
- Website: http://www.surbhiacademy.com/
3. Defense Academy
The Defense Academy is situated in Sector 34A, Chandigarh and additionally Mohali and Panchkula. A complete dedicated approach is provided by the staff which has helped the Academy build up its reputation of a successful institution for students preparing for a LAW exam. Defense Academy in Chandigarh is fairly successful and has completed and talented employees. the lecturers in Defense Academy in Chandigarh make sure a good and right knowledge of principles which lead to a strong base for the candidates. The Defense Academy is known for giving great training and guarantees that their students are constantly inspired towards the objective of cracking the exam
4. Tara Institute
This institute is one of the leading organizations within the trinity and stands tall at the top LAW entrance education centers in Chandigarh. This institute has proven extremely good consequences time and again and thanks to its exact results, creativity and superiority it’s far really one of the excellent LAW education institute in Chandigarh.
5. Race Academy
This is another institute which lies on Top LAW Entrance coaching centers in Chandigarh. With its branches spread more than 4 areas in the tri-city this institution takes into account the most extreme number of students. Most importantly, they have delivered awesome outcomes in the course of recent years which make them an excellent alternative for students searching for a coaching institute while planning for LAW.
Hope, this article is helpful to all those who are searching for the Top 5 LLB Coaching Institutes in Chandigarh. There might be some modifications in the fee structure provided above. We request you to get in touch with the respective LLB training institute in order to know the exact LAW course fees.